Here are the online marketing metrics your SEO company should focus on in 2015:
1. Website Traffic: Substantial changes in the traffic flow to a website can provide great insights into the effectiveness of your marketing strategies.
2. Keywords: Find out where the traffic is coming from and the what keywords brought them to the website.
3. CTR (Click Through Rate): Higher CTR on your ads means that you can lower your Pay-Per-Click rates on your ads.
4. CVR (Conversion Rate): Measuring conversion rate i.e. the number of website that actually generate sales or leads is an important metric to measure the success of your marketing campaign.
5. Bounce Rates: Most website traffic just bounces off – meaning it doesn’t stay to delve into the website. Knowing this metric can help optimize your campaign.
6. Mobile Traffic: Mobile users are increasing by the day, and it is important to know how well your website is appealing to mobile users.
7. Cost to Acquire Customer: This metric is determined by dividing your total ad costs with the number of new paying customers that were converted at the website in that time period.
If you focus on these metrics, you will be well on your way to be successful.